In recent weeks, our team has undergone extensive training to ensure that we have created the most safe and clean environment possible, particularly as it relates to minimizing the spread of any virus. In addition to wearing appropriate PPE, our team is spending a significant amount of extra time sanitizing patient rooms/chairs, instruments, computers, workstations, surfaces and more. While we have always taken these precautions, re-education and implementing new measures will allow us to care for patients in the safest environment possible.
Additionally, we are excited about new tele-dentistry offerings that are available to patients for pre- and post-appointment care and consultations. This will help our patients continue to receive the best care from the comfort of home.
To keep our patients and staff healthy, the following changes are in effect immediately:
- We will be in touch with you before your visit to provide specific arrival instructions.
- Please remain 6 feet away from our front desk and others while in our office.
- To minimize the amount of people in our waiting room, you will be asked to wait in your car until you are called in for your appointment.
- Visitors must remain in the car unless there are extraordinary circumstances (I.e. caregiver for a minor).
- All patients will undergo a brief screening process which will include answering a few questions about their recent health and having their temperature taken.
- Patients must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands prior to entering a patient room at one of our designated hand hygiene stations.
- Only one patient is allowed at our front desk at a time, so you will be asked to remain in your patient room after treatment until called to check out.
If you have any questions or concerns about your care at this time, please give our team a call and we would be happy to talk through these changes with you.
We have always prided ourselves on maintaining a family-like atmosphere in our office, but know that minimizing unnecessary interactions such as hand shaking and remaining 6 feet apart unless providing care are critical in minimizing the spread of this virus.
We are here to help you and are excited to provide care to you and your family again.