Dental Implant Prices
Dental Implants are the modern solution for replacing missing teeth, but dental implant prices are sometimes a mystery to patients. With implants, patients can have the beauty and function of natural teeth. Koplon Implant & Family Dentistry uses 3D planning technology to make the dental implant procedure minimally invasive. The doctors have extensive training in every step of the treatment, and their combined experience consists of thousands of dental implant cases successfully completed.
Dental implant prices are more economical at our office because of our 'all-in-one' dental treatment approach, which means that you don't have to leave our office for treatment. We meet with our patients to understand their means and needs, and work with them to develop a dental implant prices plan that fits their needs. The doctors keep dental implant prices simple and affordable. A single implant with a crown costs around the same as a dental implant bridge. There are no unexpected additional charges, as the office charges all-inclusive fees for dental implant treatment.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implants look, act and feel like natural teeth. They look so real that people often never know the difference
- Implants are the strongest and longest lasting replacements for missing teeth
- Implants let you talk, chew and go about your normal life like you would with your natural teeth
- They don't require alteration to nearby teeth such as you do with dental bridges
- They help preserve the bone in your jaw and prevent facial sagging that occurs when teeth are missing or with other options like dentures
COMPLIMENTARY DENTAL IMPLANT CONSULTATION
- Consultation with the doctor
- Thorough oral exam
- 3D CT scan*, as needed
- Discuss treatment options
- Get your questions answered
- Written treatment plan
CT scan is in-office use only
CALL US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANT PRICES: 205-699-2551.